In today's era, artificial intelligence is emerging with automation tools that automate redundant processes, including the job hunt process. But with AI-powered tools, jobseekers can automate their job application process. In today's blog, we will discuss JobWizard and its alternatives.
Image Source: Pexels
What does JobWizard AI do?
JobWizard is a job boarding tool designed to help job seekers in their job search process. It helps job seekers autofil their job applications consuming less time. It also provides ATS (Application Tracking System), and personalized answers. It stands head-to-head with you from reaching the interview stage to landing your dream job.
Related: Is sonara ai legit?
Key Features of JobWizard
- AI autofill helps you complete 2000+ jobs daily and saves your time and energy
- Based on your overall profile, it generates professional answers
- You can see your application auto-filling in real time and track its status
- Career booster: AI job copilot that skyrockets your career
- A free trial is also possible
Best JobWizard Alternative 2023
First and foremost thing is that why look for JobWizard alternatives?
Here are some of the reasons:
- Only LinkedIn imports are supported
- Limited to Chrome extension
- Offers no free version after beta
- Job platform integration is not specified
- It lacks customization options
- There is no guarantee that you will get a verified job
- The idea is good but the implementation isn't
Related: Is LoopCV Worth it?
JobWizard is a good job automation platform with its multifunctionality. But covering all the job boards available in the world is not feasible so you have to check which job automation software is the best fit for you.