How to announce new job on LinkedIn
Announcing a new job on LinkedIn can be a great way to build your professional network, create connections, and even attract potential employers. It’s also a great way to show off your accomplishments and let people know what you’re doing. Here are some tips for how to announce a new job on LinkedIn:
1. Create a Professional Profile
First, create a professional profile on LinkedIn that showcases your qualifications and experience. Include a professional photo, your work history, and any awards or honors you’ve received. This will help potential employers get to know you and your qualifications better.
2. Connect with Colleagues
Next, connect with your colleagues, former supervisors, and other industry professionals on LinkedIn. This will give you an opportunity to share your new job announcement with a wider audience.
3. Post an Announcement
Once you’ve connected with your colleagues, post an announcement about your new job. Include details about your new employer, the job title, and what you’ll be doing. This will give people an opportunity to congratulate you on your new position.
4. Share the Job Posting
If the company posted a job listing for the position, share the job posting on your profile. This will help other job seekers learn about the opening, as well as give potential employers more information about the role and company.
5. Ask for Recommendations
Finally, ask for recommendations from former supervisors or colleagues. This will give potential employers a better understanding of your skills and abilities.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to effectively announce your new job on LinkedIn and help build your professional network. Good luck!
Step by step guide with pictures (For PC users)
1. First of all, you need to open your profile
2. Scroll down to "Activity Section" and click on "Start a Post"
3. A pop-up window "Create a Post" will open
4. Type about your "New Job" in "What do you want to talk about"
5. Now click on the "Post" button in the bottom right corner
And there you go!
A pop-up will be shown telling post successful, for opening your post Click there on "View Post" and your post will be visible to you.
Step by step guide with pictures (For Mobile Phone users)
1. Click on the "Add" icon there in the middle bottom
2. Type about your "New Job" in "What do you want to talk about"
3. Type about your "New Job" in "What do you want to talk about"
4. Now click on the "Post" on the top right of your screen
5. You can view your post just by clicking on the "View Pop-Up" appear
Hope this blog helped you!
Have a nice day ahead.
Also, learn to add your resume to LinkedIn